Visit https://www.ctti-clinicaltrials.org/news/upcoming-webinar-making-registries-reusable-platforms-conducting-clinical-trials for more information. Recording of the event will be available about one week after after the presentation.
By using registries as reusable platforms for clinical trials, we can improve the speed and cost of clinical trials and bring new treatments to patients faster.
Join us for a special webinar in which we will unveil new recommendations describing how to design new registries or evaluate and modify existing registries to conduct clinical trials suitable for regulatory purposes.
Title: CTTI Recommendations from the Registry Trials Project
Date: May 18, 2017 12:00–1:00 p.m. ET (GMT-05:00)
- John Laschinger, MD, Medical Officer, Center for Devices and Radiological Health, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Jules Mitchel, MBA, PhD, president, Target Health Inc.
The webinar will include the following practical, evidence-based strategies:
- Assess the reliability, relevance, and robustness of registry data
- Assure patient protections
- Make modifications needed to accommodate research needs