The DCRI Evidence to Practice Series: Interventional Cardiology
Listen to case-driven conversations around the application of new research. Free registration is required to access the podcasts.
- Deferred Stenting in Acute MI Patients
- When Should Cardiac Arrest Patients Be Seen in the Cath Lab?
- Stenting vs Surgery in Asymptomatic Carotid Artery Patients
- Optimizing the Use of Implantable Devices to Treat Heart Failure Patients
- Diagnosing and Managing Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection
- The Case for Drug-Eluting vs Bare-Metal Stents in Coronary Artery Disease Patients
- Two more podcasts coming soon!